


The latest craft stall inspired triumph!
The banner for the front of our marquee. Each letter is roughly 12 inches square.
It's actually all in one big long strip, but I couldn't get it in the photo like that. The pink background fabric was donated to us crafty laydees by another school mum and most of the rest is from Nell's and my combined stash. It was great fun doing that speedy whizzing through the sewing machine, no great care required....but it looks fab! Can't wait to hang it up.
Then I must show you our new favourite mugs. Cuppa tea time has never looked so stylish.
D is The Big Sleep and I am proudly The Common Reader. So sleepy. So common.
I have just finished writing a super brief review of a couple of books for a Childrens' Reading Catalogue. I am stressed out because I find it very difficult to write in a succinct & interesting way. I can blab on face to face about why and how much I love a book, but I worry that I sound a bit "thick" in the written form. Still it's for the good of the kiddies, and they were very enjoyable books to read. The Undrowned Child by Michelle Lovric and Beatle Meets Destiny by Gabrielle Williams.
1 comment:
oh wow love those mugs.
I've also seen those diaries with the Penguin Classics covers, and they are very cool.
I love the T's on that banner especially :-)
Post a Comment