
I've been very quiet on the blogging front of late. Not for any particular reason, just the stresses of life..sob sob sob..pity poor me. You know when things just GET to you and it all seems a bit too hard? Pretty pathetic really.
School holidays, blah..
New computer system at work, double blah..
Bit of a touch of the "lurgy", blah blah blah..
No progress on the crafty front, quadruple blahdy blah blah...
Not inspired I suppose.
But SHUT UP!
I'm going to Bali in 7 days.
I'm going to be 40 in 9 days.
Oh, hang on...could the impending 40-ness have anything to do with my malaise?
Hi to everyone that reads this bloggity blog.
I promise to cheer the hell up very soon.
Got to tell you about plans for my 40th birthday party. I'm pretty excited about that!
A real CWA type tea party!!!More to come later.
2 comments:
YAY BALI!! Thanks for sharing, glad to know it's not just me, though I'm 41 so I can't even blame that! It's just the mid-winter blues me thinks, and we WILL get our mojos back really soon!!
School holidays are soooo blah. They are making me feel deeply blah. Happy Birthday!
Hope you're having (or, had) a wonderful time in Bali, sounds pretty nice to me (and warm!).
Post a Comment