


I'm feeling a little better.
The prospect of laying on the beach in 4 days is VERY real now.
This morning I made a little pile of clothes to pack. I have made the kids a pile each too. All we need to add is our allocation of undies. (they are probably somewhere in the wearing/washing/folding vortex right now)
The celebration of 40 is under way. It's actually going to be 21 days of 40!
On Saturday night I thoroughly enjoyed the company of my two oldest school friends at what we named "the opening night of 40" or a preview of the season to come.
Hopefully we completely exhausted the retelling of evil teenage deeds. I am sincerely hoping that neither of the husbands present can remember enough details to bring the subject up again.
Sadly I fear the prospect of completely mortifying your wife in front of all her friends is quite compelling. If D doesn't do it....Mo's husband will have no qualms I'm sure.
I can't find the tablecloth in the photo of my last post! Drats!
I finished a softie. She is called Blossom (by Pepper) and even though I made her for altruistic reasons (Mirabel) I don't think she'll be leaving our house now that Pepper has had a cuddle.
Damn these school holidays!
2 comments:
have a lovely holiday, and happy birthday
XX times 40
cinti
I may have missed you already, but in any case, have a GREAT 40th birthday and celebrate in style. 21 days is just long enough to fit in as many celebrations as you can handle! Enjoy Bali and I look forward to hearing all about it when you return.
Cheers!
Post a Comment