
Must go back & read all the details involved in this project, but in the meantime I have started my softy for Mirabel. What a great idea!
I definitely needed a new reason to craft.
The lampshades are being carefully placed in situ at Flemington. I hope we get to see some photos of them in their glory.
All I'm thinking about at the moment is how to get my 10 year old (recent vegetarian) fit & healthy. Any handy hints or tips greatly appreciated. He's not sick, just constantly exhausted, teary & generally blah. At the advice of the rather "buff" health food shop guy, we're going to try whey protein powder shakes.. what next??!@#$%
We have all adopted pulses as our latest best friends, even though the 8 year old princess would rather tuck into a chunk of meat at each meal. How many evening meals is it sensible to prepare each night to keep everyone happy? It wasn't like this when I was a kid was it?
I'm afraid my creativity is at a fairly low ebb, what with all of the magicking of delicious & nutritious meals.
Next post will be the Softy...much more fun! I think it's looking a bit cute so far.
And what's the story with the text in my last Flashback Fridays post?
5 comments:
err, yes ...
So glad to hear they are not your 'softies' ;)
What about 'mock meat' made from soy and other veggie protein. The options are endless, Mock meat curry, mock meat hot dogs, mock meat casserole....sounds mouth watering!!not!!
But seriously, try quinoa, a grain traditionally eaten in peru and bolivia, very high in protein and can be used instead of rice, in soups and is quite tasty, I like it.
Yes, I suppose the knives are a tad inappropriate for my Softies for Mirabel title. Apologies to all.
oh.. i feel your pain re the many dinners a night issue! Ari just doesn't eat much, except baked beans with sausages from a tin or chocolate cake.. sigh. Max will eat EVERYTHING... Cam likes boy food. I like girl food. Oh the pain of it all.. just go out for dinner!
So lovely to see you yesterday Emma. I had to head back down the royal escalators again today. Another Sock and Glove Book.
Hope today went well.
Post a Comment