Friday, September 14, 2007

This Goes With This





Today I have had the great pleasure of meeting another so-crafty gal, Miss Cinti of My Poppet fame.
Now as well as Meet Me At Mikes and Lulu, the Utter Puffery range of hand made fabric clips, hair elastics and badges can be found at a new location! You must have a look at the BEAUTIFUL baby and kiddly things at Miss Cinti's gorgeous new shop.
My Poppet can be found at 717 Glenhuntly Rd in Caulfield South.
I wish Miss Cinti every success for the future in her lovely venture. If you need to find a special gift for a beloved babe, then this is the place to be!
Of course it's also Flashback Friday and cheesy grins are the order of the day.
These pics are taken in our old backyard at the height of the groovy seventies, could you tell?
Yes the denim pantsuit got an airing last Flashback Friday, but I love these photos.

5 comments:

Jacinta said...

More great Flashback Friday pics.
I love the 'groovy seventies' clothes and hairstyles! And the denim pantsuit deserved another showing. Fantastic!

Anonymous said...

They are great photos - your mum looks so funky in her vest and denims...keep them coming - the 70s were the best werent they!!

Miss Cinti - my poppet said...

Lovely to meet you today, i have popped some piccies on my blog also.
Cheers Cintia

Anonymous said...

Great picures. Love the pants suit. ABBA eat your heart out. You mum looks very cool too.
Thanks for the lovely comment on my pic too.
The comments on the back of photos was one of my grandmother's things.
Even if we can't read the writting.

Donna said...

Love the perm, the velvet vest, the flares - mum had them all! And I too had the denim jump-suit. God I miss those days. Great photos.