Here are Miss Adventures and Miss Puff on their big day in town. After a thrilling ride on one of Melbourne's finest trams, they languished briefly in a luxury suite (locker) before meeting a new pal, Miss Maitai and taking in the sights of the retail book trade. And how could they pass up the opportunity to learn the secrets of the universe, in THE SECRET? They also went a little down-market and checked out the Cocktail section, the soft toys display (try-hard pretenders the lot of them!) and brushed up their pole-dancing skills. No visit to town would be complete without a lovely tea party.

3 comments:
You've got some fabulous stitching on your blog! I love the little elephant.
Melx
Wow!! What a great day out for the girls! They sure know how to party!
Wow I just saw your wonderfull pictures on flickr and now I see your cute blog!!I just love it!
My favorite picture was the one with the secret sooo funny!
xoxo
Post a Comment