Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Another stash busting gift






As you can see I am on a quilt making blitz at the moment. This is another Christmas pressie.
I fell head over heels in love with the Anna Maria Horner fabric you see draped over my ironing board. I bought the last of the roll at my favourite fabric shop and got it home to discover a HOLE in the middle of it!
Well I called around a couple of stores with no luck trying to find some more and then relented and bought it online. I was having a burst of impatience and just wanted to be sure I had some on its way.
As soon as it arrived I was back into the project...whizzed up in a few weeks.
The grey fabric was meant to be a neutral but it's designed with hundreds of place names on it and the quilt is intended to be a gift for some keen travellers, so I thought it would be a pertfect little detail to ponder .
Posted by Picasa

No comments: