Sunday, January 31, 2010

a book



I have the great privilege of doing some of the ordering of up 'n coming books for our shop. I also sometimes get special treats in the way of advance reading copies of things.
This book was given to me by the lovely rep from the distribution company that supplies us. It is called Crafty Superstar and even though it is a U.S. publication, it's got lots of interesting and relevant advice for Australian crafters too. Of course I immediately recognised it's value to a big fabulous & talented portion of the population and ordered some copies for the shop. Craft section. Go there.
The above link is to Grace's blog where I'm sure she can enlighten you even further! It is in stock at the Dymocks, 234 Collins St Melb.

1 comment:

Jacinta said...

ooohhh... I might just have to come and have a look... and try and get out the door without breaking the bank! Such crafty book goodness is always hard to resist. Maybe I will bump into you!