Wednesday, July 1, 2009

small break time


My beloved Dad died yesterday.
There are so many ways I would love to pay tribute to him and the way he enriched the lives of us all. At the moment I am feeling busy busy busy and do do do, but I will wait and consider things before rushing ahead.
No crafting this week.

5 comments:

Kate said...

I am thinking of you - look after yourself.

Jo said...

Hi Emma,
So very sorry to hear this news. I hope that you are able to send your Dad off in a style befitting and that you share many happy memories and laughs with others who loved him as much as you.
Sending much love to you and your family. Take care, Jo XX

Stomper Girl said...

Oh Emma, I'm so sorry to hear this. Thinking of you Cx

Anonymous said...

Thinking of you at this difficult time

Miss Cinti - my poppet said...

Oh Emma, so sorry for your loss. Big kisses and hugs to you and your family. much love Cintia