Monday, May 11, 2009


Off I went to an old favourite op-shop this morning.
Vinnies down in Hampton St, for those of you are interested. I must note that the prices have gone up quite a bit since I was last there. I have become a bit lazy on the opping front. Since the Sacred Heart shop opened 5 minutes walk away, I rarely venture further afield. Still, the real treasures are few and far between sometimes, and I haven't been picking up much at all. (apart from a very nice Ben Sherman cardie for D last week, oh...and a very cute hoodie for Pep in charcoal grey with skeleton bats all over it!)
So today I was delighted to find a replacement pyrex pie dish (broke the other one...not exciting), a pair of very soft black trakky/yoga pants; and this little darling. He needs a good scrub on the inside, I didn't want to embarrass him by revealing his stain.

1 comment:

Jacinta said...

Great find! I find op shops can be a bit hit and miss - really need to keep visiting regularly and even then it's often just a matter of luck!
You obviously had a good day!