

I received a post pack last week, full of the silver clips that I use for Utter Puffery biz. I have been ordering from Ribbon Queen in the States and I must compliment their excellent service. So quick!
I had also had a frenzy of puff sewing the previous week so I thought it time to get the production line going. I love photos of many multiples of things. I'm sure there must be more succinct way of describing that . So here are the little puff soldiers lining up. They are most jolly and bright.
Hope everyone's enjoying this gorgeous shiny day.
I have to finish up now because despite the beaming sun, my fingers are just about frozen to the keyboard.
Best get on with the ironing.
Last week my Mum did my ironing for me, while she was hanging with the kids after school. This week she is in Bali. Is that fair? You be the judge.
Hi Mum, hope you're having fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment