Tuesday, March 24, 2009

looking forward to.....

THIS!!

Don't forget that the fabbo Meet Me At Mikes book will be available at heaps of great bookshops.
Of course it will be lovingly displayed for your adoration at Dymocks 234 Collins St, Melbourne.
If you like I will show it to you! We are reliably informed that we will receive our copies tomorrow, that's Wednesday, March the 25th! I rang up to check. I am hangin' out.
Pip and her warmth and enthusiasm for the crafting community has brightened many a crafter's day. I know my own Utter Puffery clips & bits were accepted into the shop some time ago to my surprise and delight. On the day I turned up on the doorstep to show Cam & Pip my creations, I walked away with the BIGGEST smile on my face. I couldn't believe that such a cool operation would see the love and effort that I had put in to each little puff!

GO FORTH AND CRAFT PEOPLE AND LET PIP & ALL THE CONTRIBUTORS TO HER LOVELY BOOK SHOW YOU HOW!

No comments: