Sometimes I wonder where Miss Puff has gone. She was so cruelly shop-lifted from Dymocks in the city. She was independent enough to wait for the tram with Miss Adventures, but not alert enough to the Stranger Danger message. How sad.My kid got a merit award from his music teacher today. He has been receiving stickers from her since the first day of school for his enthusiasm, punctuality and effort!
I am well chuffed.
He's off to Scouts tonight. He has been popping along with his mate occasionally, but is pretty keen. Tonight they're doing some canoeing activities! Whacko. I never did scouts or guides as a kid. That was something I read about, stretched in the sunshine, on the backseat of my Dad's car in the driveway. So active, I wasn't.
I am listening to the fire report coverage on the radio. The fires are getting very close to areas near Melbourne. Mackie was due to go on camp to Belgrave on Wednesday. That has been postponed naturally, but it is still very close and easy to identify with. Same with Daylesford.
My thoughts are with everyone dealing with these terrible fires.
On another much happier and super-good note, I met the delightful Jo of Violet & Rose fame on Friday. She does some good retail at My Poppet on a Friday. You should get out and say Hi.
1 comment:
Aren't you lovely? Oh yes, hang on, you are lovely - buttons! Well done Mackie on the merit certificate. You can't beat a bit of enthuiasm, can you?
Post a Comment