Tuesday, October 7, 2008

rye op shopping



We only did one of them on Saturday morning but it was pretty good.
Didn't buy much, but it's tricky when you are moving in a pack of two mums, two dads and four kids aged 5, 7, 9 and 11.
Pepper chose a very cute long sleeved t-shirt with a print extolling the virtues of the colour blue and I lingered by the counter and found these buttons.
The last thing I need is more buttons but who could resist?
I really need to get going on a new project. The pink & pretty quilt is calling but I haven't decided how big it's going to be yet. Maybe I'll need a few more scraps. Or WHITE. I think a little white to break up the pinkness of it all might be a good idea.
I haven't had a good run of free time to work on it for a while. I've got to stop blogging and get to work!

1 comment:

Jacinta said...

There really are so many treasures to find if you are willing to look...
Love the street blossom from you last post - absolutely gorgeous. It is such a lovely time of year.
Enjoy!