

I've been planting and digging and growing things in the garden. It's so fab when the weather is shiny. Last weekend I spent the whole time weeding, then planting, then mulching. I guess I wasn't alone.
I planted some intoxicating jasmine in the front yard to climb the fence. I figure it'll be right in front of us so we won't be able to forget to cut it back when it starts to take over. Just driving home from the nursery with it's heady perfume filling the car made me realise I'd made the right decision.
Then I chucked in a few tomato plants (four different varieties) and some basil, some chillies, some capsicum and some sugar snap peas. I ran out of room in the little vegie patch so D and I ripped out some rather unlovely grassy big things. Dug out the compost bin onto the barren soil, topped it off with some potting mix and blood n bone and BOB'S YER UNCLE!!
Robi and the boidies dug it all up the next day.
But, here's my delish broccoli and my guard chicken.
No comments:
Post a Comment