Wednesday, August 20, 2008

just for d


Just a quick message for D who I know is reading the blog from a distance.
Kate Ceberano is on Spicks tonight and she is looking quite gorgeous. By the way..did you see her in the bra ad at the bottom of our street on your way to the airport?
And about the earrings...I know you said you like them, but it's not quite as interesting as random men in bookshops telling me they like them, is it?
Can you imagine? Oh, big news..tonight my husband said he liked my earrings.
Thanks for reading D. As you can see, I haven't been inspired to blog at great length during your absence. Too busy pining you see, and sending you text messages.
Isn't this photo a little chinese-y. Look how young they were once? They are so looking forward to getting their Dad home. (even if only to get a day off school)...(and presents)
Baby's called James, not John. Kiss kiss.

No comments: