Sunday, November 18, 2007

flashback fridays on the road again

I'm pretty sure that this was the welcoming party for the first NEW car that my parents had ever bought.
It's a pity that it's a little hard to see the detail, because I think Mum & I looked pretty spiffy (check my gorgeous ensemble. It's a little bit flamenco!) and Dad was sitting proud as punch in the driver's seat.
I totally missed the last weeks Flashback, just couldn't think if the right thing. When you are in family of three, there are few opportunities to get a good group shot. I'm sure they exist, just not in the collection of snaps that I've got my hands on. I can't actually remember many photos that captured the three of us together. Note to self...get some now, for MY kiddies to remember!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel the warm soothing pride from here. Love those outfits.
Dad looks great in the front seat too.

Anonymous said...

Thats so cute and SO PROUD!!! Yes i must take more photos of ALL of us too -i take a million photos but not of all of us 5!!