Tuesday, November 13, 2007

bloggers block










I haven't been very blogger-licious lately. I can't think of anything exciting to waffle on about.
I'm going to pop up a couple of photos of recent doings to try & restart the creative flow.
I made another softie but it wasn't particularly well done. In fact the bum region didn't come together at all well. Maybe there's something in that "pattern following" idea. I don't like reading instructions much. Someone else always does the reading for those important things which just would not work unless the instructions were read. Just as well.
We didn't pay any attention to the big hoss race last week. We were fluffing around the house in a most unproductive way, then decided after lunch to hit the bike paths of Richmond & more. We rode past Collingwood Childrens Farm and on to Studley Park Boathouse. (never been there before) and we spontaneously took out a rowboat for a little spin. What a gorgeous day for it!
Pepper got to meet a horse, she fed a lamb at closing time at the farm, when we thought we were too late for any quality time.(4.55pm) We got some exercise!! And we did something new and different out & about in the sun. Yeeeeehah!!

1 comment:

Dees said...

Just a quick note to tell you I totally relate to the block you are having,me too!!!!Oh well there are far more important things in life to worry about I guess.We will just have to sit and wait for new inspiration to sink in eh?
Good luck with your blockfatique!!
xoxo