doodads made with whimsy and wonder
Beautiful!!!!(take my word for it,I know tulips LOL)xoxo Dees
Gorgeous!!Did you grow them?I love how tulips look so casual in a vase - they way they sort of flop about and look beautiful.
Gorgeous colours. Oh how I wish for a garden of my own... Missed last weeks Flashback Friday - cool pic. Love the halter-neck top. And your Nana's funky shirt and glasses are priceless. Very cool!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Beautiful!!!!
(take my word for it,I know tulips LOL)
xoxo Dees
Gorgeous!!
Did you grow them?
I love how tulips look so casual in a vase - they way they sort of flop about and look beautiful.
Gorgeous colours. Oh how I wish for a garden of my own... Missed last weeks Flashback Friday - cool pic. Love the halter-neck top. And your Nana's funky shirt and glasses are priceless. Very cool!
Post a Comment