Friday, October 19, 2007

flashback fridays

Here's a pic of my beloved vegie patch with broad beans flourishing, rocket rocketing and my gorgeous Deb Cotter mermaid overseeing the lot. In fact, this was a couple of weeks ago and NOW it's absolutely b(l)ooming!
Wow, I am honoured to be picked by Angela to suggest the next Flashback theme.
I've been a little distracted lately by goings on, and I neglected to post a photo for last week.
Sadly I don't have any Pop photos for this week, so selfishly I will suggest a theme for next week that I can actually participate in!
Here we go..What about BEST & FAVOURITE TOYS & ACTIVITIES.
Thanks you so much to everyone who left lovely comments on my Lampshades photos. I'm hoping they'll get picked up today. I also hope that I can find some crafting mojo to get me going now that that's o-v-e-r. It's too nice a day to spend on the compooter, so I'm off. Have a great day everyone!!

No comments: