Wednesday, August 1, 2007

flickr frustration

I'm not sure what's wrong with me but I can't seem to work out how to "do stuff" on the computer.
I'm trying to join the flashback fridays flickr group but my photos aren't going in to the collection. GGGRRR.... I don't get it! I've been going round and round like a moron. I'm sure there's a simple explanation. Huff. And the Web Ring.. Oh I give up.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

grrr - sometimes computer's just suck - but some mags will be coming your way soon to maybe cheer you up a bit!

emma said...

Thanks Samantha! Eventually I did work out the flickr thing. I even managed to make myself a "buddy icon". Every new thing I work out is such a revelation!
Looking forward to mags too.

Betty Jo said...

I'm "discovering" how to do computer stuff through trial and error (and with the help of my 12 y.o.)so I know the sense of satisfaction when it all works.But a foggy flu head doesn't help.I know, I'm just emerging from the clutches of the horrid lurgy.
See you on Flash back Friday!

Jacinta said...

Hey - it beats me too! I did manage to get into Flickr group - though don't ask me how. And again - ANOTHER username, another passwor. Aye aye aye. As for webring - I swear I should be in the group, but I just ain't there. I have tried. Got frustrated. Walked away. Come back and tried again. Still no good.
Maybe that's the thing - I'm just not all there! Technology is beautiful.

Jacinta said...

good news is - I did link to you via web ring link on Angela's blog (Three Buttons) so you must have done something right.

Anonymous said...

Hi...i am new to the whole blog thing and thouht i had joined up on the netring?!? and signed up for flashback friday - but alas i too am invisible...can you help at all??
I would be eternally grateful ...Lou