
We recently had a wonderful family experience.
To celebrate my Mum's birthday we decided on a gift with a difference and commissioned an incredible local photographer to take some memorable snaps of us, for her.
Initially I was thinking that we would slink off, just the four of us and have the photos taken to present to her, but then I was thinking of the preciousness of family, and the fact that my Dad died last year, and I really wanted to meaningfully show Mum that she was tied in with us.
So, we ALL went!
So, no surprise anymore, but a whole fantastic experience for the five of us to share.
I will "out" her by linking to her blog, and subsequently "out"us too!
Leanne Bertram. She rocks.
We met Leanne at a local park, the evening was sublime, she made us feel at ease right away and altogether it was one of the best ideas I have ever come up with!
I will say a big thanks here and encourage anyone else to give her a call and book in.
3 comments:
Gorgeous. Absolutely Gorgeous. Your Mum must be very happy indeed.
Really lovely. The photographer really captured your family beautifully. Great light and all looking so relaxed. What a nice treasure for you all.
Aw thanks Emma !
Lovely subjects are the key ;)
Post a Comment