This is an old photo of a road trip to Gippsland, but it does have a lovely bit of stormy weather in it, so it has a smidgen of relevance to today.This weekend we are bidding on a house. This is such a MAJOR step for me the Cancer crab, home loving type. I am very resistant to moving. I live in the BEST neighbourhood ever! But this house is so great. It will be so expensive. We really might not get it.
Tonight Mackie is going to a scout camp, Pepper is going to see New Moon & sleep at her Twilighty buddy's house.
We have to drive a couple of the scouts to Mt Martha, so we are going to stay in a motel tonight!!!!
IN FRANKSTON!!!
I grew up in Frankston. I haven't been back there much since.
The wild weather is bearing down on us now. Thunder and wind and cool gusts of air, bursting into the hot sulky house, bullying down the hallway, battering the doors and snatching up dog-fluff.
2 comments:
Good luck! Especially for your stay in Frankston hehe.
Oh my goodness! How exciting! Cant wait to hear how it all goes.
Post a Comment