Tuesday, October 27, 2009

the red sticky tape dispenser is gone


Packing up.
Choosing, deciding, discarding.
Cleaning up.
Having a wine.
Going to work.
Putting things in storage.
Cooking, vacuuming, washing.
Looking at real estate.
Lacking the ability to be gorgeous, thin, witty, good with finance, productive in craft or blog.
When a blog dies, where does it go?
Can you print it out and keep a hard record of the madness of blog-osity?
Can it be a book or file, something else on the shelf that someone else will one day look at briefly then pop regretfully into the recycle bin?
Yeah maybe it meant something to you..
Why do we keep anything?

2 comments:

Steph Bowe said...

Oh, please don't let your blog die. You can just maybe post every now and again... there's something so desolate about a blog that has been abandoned. It seems unfinished, just hanging about in the ether... I think you can print blogs off, but it isn't the same.

Anonymous said...

Don't go-I visit your blog at least weekly to see what's going on. I just don't say anything because I'm shy and procrastinate a lot.