Friday, April 3, 2009

new blog on the block

I am delighted to announce that the lovely shop Lulu in Carlisle St, Balaclava has finally got a blog!
Sally at Lulu has always shown such wonderful support for my Utter Puffery hair clips, elastic and badges. They have been stocked in her store for nearly two years now!
This week she has a new delivery of my stuff; overflowing their display bowl. She also has; for the first time ever, some FAT PUFFS. (which I guess I should've taken a coupla photos of) I told her to call me if she sells out today (big laughs all round) and I will get my little sewing fingers working overtime to keep 'em coming.
Here's the link to her blog...soon to be joined (but not yet) by a sparkly new website.
Sally says that she is a bit of a "nana" where technology is concerned, so she needs plenty of support. Don't we all.

LULU it's very nice.

1 comment:

Mel said...

Hey Em,

thanks for stopping by.
Hope you're doing well

-Mel