If ever I needed confirmation that I am a tad juvenile, I got it today when I uncovered this beauty of an ad on the back of an OLD embroidery pamphlet. I hope it's not too fuzzy to read and giggle at!
Tee hee.... I love a smutty joke. The more juvenile the better!! Beautiful magnolia - my favourite tree. I love this time of year when they are all in flower. Its like the first sign of spring.
I think I like my pins rigid! How bizarre, I just checked your blog today, and last night my post was an ad featured on the back of an old 'how to make lampshades' book!
3 comments:
Snort!
Tee hee....
I love a smutty joke. The more juvenile the better!!
Beautiful magnolia - my favourite tree. I love this time of year when they are all in flower. Its like the first sign of spring.
I think I like my pins rigid! How bizarre, I just checked your blog today, and last night my post was an ad featured on the back of an old 'how to make lampshades' book!
Post a Comment