
Well I'm being sneaky and getting this all ready for the morning because I'll only have time to click the publish post button before I have to go to work.
This photo is my costume for the school trip to Sovereign Hill in about Grade 5.
If I'm remembering correctly I "helped" Mum to make this lovely skirt and mop cap, with a "mini-me" cloth dolly with matching, yet contrasting skirt. The term "mop cap" has a dastardly ring to it...maybe I wasn't as helpful as I fantasize myself being...and maybe Mum got stuck with finishing the job?
Thank God it's (flashback) Friday everyone!
4 comments:
Great costume! How fantastic is your Mum to make a matching cloth dolly!
I always wanted to dress up for Sovereign Hill and go to the school. Very cool. I love the matching doll and you look so excited!
Fantastic costume. Love the matching doll.
I soooo wanted to get dressed up to go to "Lachlan Vintage Village" in Forbes when I was you.
I have a photo of my friend dressed up and me in school uniform. Bummer.
I love Sovereign Hill and would have killed to have an outfit like that to wear!! I won a family pass in a colouring competition on that Saturday morning show hosted by Daryl Cotton and Marty Monster. About the only thing I have ever won.
I look forward to next week's photo.
Post a Comment